Rules, Guidelines of the Forum:
1. Make your post as clear and easy to understand as possible
2. Stay on topic
3. Be patient
4. Show respect
5. Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind is not allowed, degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
6. Being part of this Forum requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make forums great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared within the Forum stays within the Forum. Members may be removed if they post irrelevant, disrespectful comments, topics.
7. Give more than what you take from this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links are not allowed.
8. We're all in this together to create a informational, supportive environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.